Why Did I Start This Blog?

 If you’re someone from my friend group who has come here, or perhaps if I’ve begged you to appear here to check this out and rate my writing skills, then you’d know I’m an aspiring writer. As a 10th grader whose life revolved around studies, it was quite hard for me to start a blog. 

Some people may argue that if time is managed well, we can make studies and personal leisure time fit in our schedule like two Lego blocks. But for me I think it genuinely depends on the person who really wants to do so.


Anyhow, my 10th is over and I’m looking to start 11th with a goal of improving my writing skills, so I shall call myself a self-proclaimed writer from now on.


A wise person once told me, “if you write good and something different, you needn’t worry about whether or not will people like your content or not.”. Now I wish I could tell that person’s name, but what if I’m a bad writer and she regrets what she has said? And then I might get sued for unconsciously defaming someone, and I’m not looking forward to that.


At the end of the day, I think I’m doing pretty good for myself, but I do know that I may never be the best, but what’s wrong in improving? So hopefully y’all know why I’m pulling off this old-school stuff .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy