Apparently Hobbies Exist?
As a person, talking about hobbies became so cliche and regular around me, that I gave up putting any effort in talking about what I actually love, considering it’s hard to find people that love the same stuff as you, or it’s quite unimportant to them.
I mean, whether it’s your first day in class, some get-together session or anything, I always choose the most basic hobbies.
“What’re your hobbies?”
Oh, ummm…I like gaming and..uhh…reading!”
But I think it’s about time I settle what I actually like for once and for all.
So I do like gaming and reading, it’s mostly OG games and the multiplayer ones. For books, it’s always ones that contain juvenile fiction or my favorites from the “Comic” category. Apart from this, I do love watching Anime, but never tell this to others since people out of my age group never understand what Anime really is, and end up confusing it with regular cartoons, which does get annoying.
The reason I never went in detail like this with anyone is because, firstly, it’s irrelevant. And second, even if people are good listeners, they may find a good reason for themselves to not listen to you, so I choose not to waste time on providing details.
I do like listening to hip-hop and rap music, oh, and review blogs coming soon by the way, Which I think is gonna be pretty interesting. And I do love to watch movies which aren’t over-hyped.
I’m pretty low on the trending stuff, since I usually end up having no time to watch those and feel some of them are overhyped, here I’m referring to shows. Like I’ve made up my mind that I’m never gonna watch “Wednesday”.
Anyhow, back to the topic, at the end of the day, some may consider this the cringiest blog I may have ever written, but I was tired of giving vague answers, or sometimes even incorrect answers when asked about my hobbies. All I hope for right now is less of those questions and more free time for myself.
Did I mention I love drawing? Check my Insta for those @RealAnkitPareek
Alright, got a bit carried away there. Hope the fellow reader doesn’t mind.
Comments
Post a Comment