“Dark Lane Demo Tapes” On Repeat In Dubai.
If you’re someone who knows me, you’d know I’m in Dubai right now. After a long time of two years away from U.A.E. And continuing my daily life in India.
Anyway, now that I’m here for a trip and away from my daily life, I have more to appreciate about the same place where I used to live before. As I’m getting more life here.
In case if you’re not a hip-hop fan, or if you don’t know Drake, you wouldn’t get the title, but I made this blog to appreciate how good it feels to go down to the streets at 11 in the night, and put your downloaded “Dark Lane Demo Tapes” Mix-Tape album by Drake from the start, and vibe to it as you go.
The good thing about Dubai is, you can moonwalk on a marble floor outside of a resident hotel and not give a damn about anyone, and that’s what I do EVERY-TIME I went out for a late night walk, and it’s quite fun to be honest, and not something I got to do everyday.
This blog may seem like me trying to brag about my trip, but that wouldn’t be true since I’m yet to rediscover most of the stuff which I’ve wanted to see again. But it was always my dream to play “Dark Lane Demo Tapes” in actual Dark Lanes, where the light of the skyscraper tends to lighten the pathway ahead of you, ever 7th supercar you see on the streets blow your mind, but you continue to vibe to your Spotify knowing that your life is on break :D
Not everyone wants to go to Dubai, not everyone can go to Dubai, and I’m no-one to judge either. And it’s upon you if you’d like to take my suggestion, but everyone needs to go off to a place that’s away from your home, it obviously doesn’t have to be Dubai. But for yourself to not be reminded of your every-day life, and to attain More Life upon yourself, and to get away from your regular schedule for a while. get inclined towards a place which gives you nostalgia, like I’m doing. Go to your loved ones and spend time knowing there’s nothing that can get you away from them for a while, or anything like that. And when you finally hit home again, you’ll be ready for that moment, and you’ll finally exclaim in the most sublime way possible, “there’s no place like home”.
I know I got a bit cheesy on the last line, and don’t mind how my tone easily gets influenced by anything and everything I hear or see, I’m a weak-minded individual. But this was a very self-expressive blog, and I haven’t appreciated anything for quite long due to most of my surroundings being boring for a while, and I’m glad I’m getting stimulation, anyhow, won’t jinx it.
Comments
Post a Comment