Just Thinking About My Blog Niche.
Alright, so I’ve been wondering after two blogs about my blog niche. Am I helping any industry by yakking about my daily life? No. Any NGOs, Charities or organizations? No. So I guess I could call this a personal blog?
Assuming you’re one of my friends who’s seeing this (P.S :- I hope you think I’m cool), you can sense a bit of “Diary of Anne Frank” chapter content, a healthy amount of my ideas and feelings, and then again a bit of Mark Zuckerberg. Exactly how he wrote a blog in The Social Network.
So now that we have mutually agreed on calling this an establishing personal blog, I think I can write pretty good. Also it is pretty weird knowing almost no-one is probably reading this, yet I’m talking in this second-person perspective, almost like talking to myself, but not referring to myself as myself.
In life, I’ve always tried to present myself as a person who can create an appeal into a group. It’s quite easy to get into a group, and even I did! Into a friend group, but I’ll never know how much my relevancy will be worth for, and what people think about me. I can run paranoid thinking about it.
I had multiple reasons for writing a blog, the fact that I could improve my writing and express my feelings at the same time was more appealing to me than Apple’s Dynamic Island.
Anyhow, it’s tea-time here, so I’ve got to go out for now, pretty sure this is scheduled so I needn’t mention that. But I don’t mind! Anyhow.
Comments
Post a Comment