Should I Continue My Self-Depreciating Jokes?

 I’ve been asking myself this question for a while now, but before I come to any conclusion, I end up making one of these self deprecating jokes in front of my friends anyways.

I don’t mind much, considering they’re mostly filled with fake yet sad emotions, although I would agree that they have a pinch of truth. But regardless of that I have no problem with making these jokes about myself. But well, I’ve been told to stop my self deprecating jokes for a while now, and it’s not just jokes, sometimes you’d really call yourself anything in the flow, and that counts as depreciating yourself? I mean, I’m not even conscious when I’m trashing myself! 

I know people make blogs about favorite movies, cringe routines, interesting hobbies, etc. but this turned into a blog-worthy topic after one of my friends once again said me to stop as she couldn’t put up with me using anything negative to refer to myself.

Now I do gotta applaud all of my friends that tell me to stop, since isn’t it wholesome that they wanna see me have a good vision about myself? I do understand that, but I can’t help but continue making these jokes.

And for all of your information, I don’t mind trashing myself, considering I don’t mind doing that and it puts up some fun and amusement in my mind, but I guess I could try not doing it in my friends? Yeah. I should try that. That would be good.

Alright, I guess I did end up addressing something random again which, anyone, who doesn’t know me won’t understand. But this blog’s reach is as low as my IQ (this is what annoys my friends, right?) so not expecting it to far-fetch anyone else either. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy