There’s Too Much “A.I” On The Internet Now.

 If you’re here, don’t pretend that you haven’t heard about ChatGPT. 

Alright, there’s no point in trying to look different and say “oh! I have a different opinion here you see.” About AI and make myself look pretentious.

ChatGPT is pretty impressive, but could we please NOT  milk content out of it? I feel like the amount of content that’s made on A.I these days really makes people over-exaggerate about A.I  and its competency.

If you go on an average old adult’s feed, you’ll see 30 year olds make video about how and why ChatGPT will kill google - and then 40 year olds watching the videos. But it’s fine, I’m not judging since people have different interest levels.

But I have to talk about this when they come to 15 year olds like me and explain the whole video to me. I wish I could insert a “crying” emoji but I need to maintain the epitome of the blog.

A.I still isn’t smart, it’s a project that’s worked upon. And it’ll never be able to kill Google, considering they hold different purposes and have different areas they are fixed to working upon. And let’s stop with the rip-offs please. Google announced its own version of A.I which will be worked upon, it’s called LaMDA. This happened in 2021 and we seem to get a significant experience of it while trying out Google Bard, which also more or less performs the same functionality as ChatGPT.

But damn, Meta didn’t have to announce “LLaMA”. Gosh.

I feel like all of this is something I wish we could move out of as soon as possible, and leave the whole GPT facilities and A.I alone for now. Since it’ll be real crazy. 

ChatGPT seems to be pretty stupid as well, revealing numbers we’re supposed to guess and messing up facts. Would never trust Mister or Mistress GPT for my applications or essays. As an aspiring writer, this would be like a horse hiring a horse for themselves. 

Alright, in conclusion, i think it’s about time we move onto from content about AI and content created by AI, And finally get back to creativity and ideologies that are inspired by a human mind. 

Alright, I guess that’s it. Time for my daily routine of triggering Bing AI’s Rogue and Hostile side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy