Hanging Out With Good Ol’ Friends.

 As I finally arrived in Dubai, the first thing I had to do was dial up my 7-year-long old friends and let them know I’m back in the country, although letting them know I wasn’t gonna be able to drive till Abu Dhabi to meet them.

But they said not to worry. They drove to me instead. For 3 long hours. Just to meet me.

Sorry, someone seems to be cutting onions in the blog. 

I never thought meeting them would’ve been possible again. Although I did play Minecraft with my homie, I could’ve never met the whole group. And  although talking with them was always possible, being buried by studies really made it hard. Especially when it’s 10th.

Anyhow, we planned the mall outing like every average high schooler does, but it was a good mall, so fine. And some elite bowling. 

We watched the Super Mario Bros Movie, which, although was a good movie, I was disappointed that Mario and Peach didn’t marry each other. Although not sure they’d like to promote the movement among kids.

And the average food court adventure, where we also sat together like we used to in school and talked the same way! And I did buy the Happy Meal since you should never skip the HotWheels toy part. And I did go weird like usual by trying French fries dipped in fresh apple juice. 

And then we went for bowling where I obviously came last, and it’s fine since it was a team sports and the goal was to have fun. (I wouldn’t have said this if I had come first.) 

Why did I provide a transcript of everything we did? To brag. Nah, I’m kidding, but imagine.

 I did it to show my love for them, there’s not anything that’ll stop you from still being friends and although not everyone can meet each other always, I think it’s always a good thing to stay in touch with your friends. Although I might find friends everywhere, I’ll never find anyone like the “Epic Boys” (although the name is cringe, this is what we went for as our group title in 6th grade.) these friends have reached out to me regardless of whether I did or not. And if I let this thing go under-valued, I’ll be the biggest fool in the world. It’s all about appreciating the ones around you. Epic Boys are a gem to me.

Oh, and how could I go without giving them a shoutout?

Shoutout to Anas, my bestie for quite a while and we got the same interests, and we always play minecraft together. 

Shoutout to Aiden, he’s my homie for a long time and is pretty smart. Probably the smartest and most logical dude I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Shoutout to Ihsaan for being a great and true friend for long, he always made me laugh and got me in trouble. Although he’s active when I’m not, and I’m active when he’s not, we always reach out to each other and have been together with everyone for quite a while!


Alright, it’s that time again when I sign off the blog without saying anything corny. So yup, bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy