I Passed 10th.

 The year of misery is over.

It’s a good time to address the fact that I’m an irresponsible person. And when I arrived to 10th, the fear drove me to finally start studying on my own and pass with good numbers.

As my 9th completely went online, regardless of whether the teaching was interesting or not, I was distracted by one thing or the other. And when I arrived to the next grade, I realized that I’m being given every opportunity to finally get myself studying. And so I did. Good enough.

I think it became important for me to realize that I gotta start studying for once, and my parents wanted me to do better than what they did, and very surprisingly I did - although it wasn’t anything near what some of my friends got - and it’s almost as if English, Social and language carried my percentage, haha.

But the good part is, I’m done with what I feared the most and can finally move onto 11th where there are quite interesting subjects waiting for me. 

But being the most weird-minded dude I am, the highlight of my academic year wasn’t anything educational - instead, it was the time I mixed Sting and Coke with my friend and made the best drink of all time.

I definitely gotta thank 2022 for giving me pretty cool memories, and making some of the best friends I could get myself amidst the generation which is filled with narcissists - this was a joke, but there are some in my class. Anyways!

I guess this would have to be it. Thought I’d let y’all know that the kid who keeps writing blogs didn’t fail.

Oh. And if you thought I’d tell my marks here, you’d be wrong. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy