So Many Movies!
So while I was on this awesome and huge 2 month holiday, I had a lot of time to sit around and do anything, so to stay entertained, I started watching movies.
And I did. A lot of them.
So actually I planned on watching only a few movies, and then these few movies gave me some ideas for getting through the block I had created for myself whilst writing a book, so for the sake of it, I started watching more movies.
And I’ve got a lot to say about the movies I’ve watched. I realized that the movies with the most different and unique concepts were the ones rated the lowest on IMDb. On the other hand, the movies which followed a consistent format of any film category got an average rating. The most shocking part was when I saw a movie which was completely trash had 8 or 9 points in IMDb.
I also learnt about how picky and dumb the maturity ratings are, for some films which were 16+ were only rated so due to violence, it was only after watching them that I realized that the movie was good, and the violence wasn’t even that much, to be honest. Almost anyone above the age of 12 can easily go through the movie.
Sometimes the reason for a 16+ rating wasn’t given, I’d still watch for the sake of curiosity, then I’d realize that the concept was so groundbreaking that they gave it a high maturity rating so it’s easy for the average audience to understand. Why be scared though.
And Kevin Hart is a great actor, bro decides to be himself in every movie and somehow also ends up doing really good acting.
Most of the movies I watched were 13+, but after they got over, my craving was still left, so I had to pick some 16+ titles (it doesn’t matter, i’m gonna be 16 this year anyways) which didn’t have much profanity and were fine to watch, and I gotta say, they were some really good ones.
Another thing I’ve noticed is it’s fine for anyone to watch movies with language as long as the young audience is mature enough to understand that it isn’t practical to use that kind of language in daily life. This is how I was able to enjoy some good titles.
Anyhow, seems like this is how I gotta end it! Oh, before I forget, these are all the movies I watched :-
Project Power
The Cold Light Of Day
Rush Hour 3
Ride Along
Ride Along 2
Central Intelligence
Red Notice
BloodShot
Spider-Man Into The Spider Verse
Angry Birds 2
Batman Vs Superman
Hotel Transylvania 4
Godzilla Vs Kong
Bean Movie: The Ultimate disaster
The Man From Toronto
Murder Mystery 2
Naked
Home Team
Pixels
Mall Cop 2
BumbleBee
FatherHood
Jumanji: The Next Level
The Adam Project
Go Karts
The Main Event
True Memoirs Of An International Assassin.
All of these. In 2 months. - this is not a movie title, this is the part where I close my blog.
Comments
Post a Comment