Thanks Marvel, For Being A Sell-Out.

 Wow. Remember the good days when about a maximum of 2-3 marvel movies used to release in the theaters? And all of them had a good amount of hype? Yeah, I miss that.

Avengers: Endgame was a great movie. Spider-Man No Way Home was even better in my opinion, unfortunately these will be the last few good ones we get. Let’s see what Marvel is doing now. In 2023.

Oh, there’s She Hulk :- Damn, the CGI is so bad, and could they really not write a more compelling storyline for a female character instead of making her this weird?

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever :- this is a tad bit better, but why is it called Black Panther when the main character is clearly a pantheress? And they’re going to fight with Avatar 2 rip-off characters, and guess what? The whole fight was useless since the good guy was misunderstood as the bad guy. So original.

Okay this is bad, surely they must’ve improved for the sake of their future movie projects, right? Let’s check them out.

The Marvels trailer :- wow! It was SUCH a GREAT idea to bring three hated characters under one roof and make a movie with them. Now we can hate them all 3 using the name of just one movie. Surely this will mint them some nickels. 

But Ankit? Why are you judging these movies? And when will you explain the title? - btw, I love doing this “asking-myself-the-question” thing. It makes me look so compelling. Haha.

That’s right. I’m judging these movies and projects to showcase why I’m starting to hate marvel. I miss the times when there used to be only 2-3 movies per year, fully furnished CGI, great storyline and the moment when that effort reciprocated into their fans loving them and providing houseful theaters. 

But now, it seems like they’re making a truckload amount of movies and shows every year, with bad CGI and not-so-well-thought storylines. And I’m tired of them trying to depict political correctness in their movies. Instead of taking time and writing a proper storyline for she-hulk, they just made a movie with a main female character just for the sake of it. 

And Marvel was never like this, it’s Disney. But you’ll be wondering about why I’m blaming disney if they had bought marvel long back in 2009? That’s true, but it seems like their craving to satisfy people with strong political beliefs and conservatives is increasing. And I hope they realize that they need to stop it and begin to make movies for us, and not for people who make political agendas their whole personality.

I’ll be writing another blog defining Disney’s fall as well. Or this’ll turn into too long of a stretch. Until next time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy