Watching “Across The SpiderVerse” Was Worth It.
2024 will be my year, the second part of the SpiderVerse movie, and Kanye as the U.S. president.
(Vivid spoiler alert.)
I’m not gonna depend on the hype to represent my feelings for the movie and what I think about it, it shall solely depend on these factors, let’s go ahead. :-
The Animation.
This movie spent almost 3 years in production, and that’s a lot of time. But it was evident where the time was spent. The animation styles were lovely to watch, mostly all of the spidermen which have appeared in different styles of comics were covered by the movie, which is what made it really good. My eyes were naturally situated to just the screen as the animation had such a natural appeal. Each protagonist’s entry was showcased beautifully along with the fight scenes animated in an extremely clean way, there’s no way I’ll ever be able to even nitpick any faults or dislikes in the animation process or the movie.
The Music.
This time, the duty of music production was given to one person, Holy Metro Boomin. The name does not include “holy” but his clean production makes you wanna compliment him in a godly way. Now I’ll be honest, I wish there was a larger showcase of Metro’s music here. as the album, in actual hearing through Spotify, is quite amazing. Now I need to give credit to other musicians as well who worked on particular themes, but the MVP was Metro here. To be completely honest, I’d also remove some tracks off of the album as I feel there’d be a more cleaner outlook if that was done.
The Script.
Now, obviously a movie is highly incomplete without its script. I’d like to address the fact that there was a perfect balance of funny scenes and action scenes, the buildup was crazy, again addressing the beauty of animation and music. But yeah, the amount of hints we got about other characters from other movies is INSANE. The crowd was going wild when scenes from other Spider-Man movies were being shown, the best being when Spot (the villain) travels to Venom’s universe and interacts with the cashier.
Bonus point :- they NAILED India’s representation in the Movie, the traffic, the sublime reference to the British, and the Indian Spider-Man getting angry about calling “Chai” as “Chai Tea”.
Thank You Sony.
The most crazy part about the screenplay and script was the fact that despite the villains, characters and settings being the same, the intensity and thrill of the plot only increased throughout time. Motives became clear and puzzle pieces start to go into the right slots. It was amazing.
The Conclusion Which I’m Giving For The Sake Of Extending The Blog.
Don’t mind the sub-topic heading here, I tend to spit the truth at times. I’d give this movie a rating of 8.9/10. Now if you were to consider me as kind as my history teacher, consider it a 9 out of 10. But if you view me as dangerous as my biology teacher, consider I’ve given it an 8 out of 10.
You should go watch this movie, it’s fine if you’re an adult. Never feel like this movie is specified towards a younger audience, the details of the movie make up for anything you’d be trying to find in a movie. Sony did a great job, can’t wait to see what Sony will present to us in “Beyond The SpiderVerse” in 2024.
I’d like to end this by saying, Kanye West deserves U.S. presidency for 2024.
Comments
Post a Comment