Few Weeks Of 11th.
11th grade started. And it’s honestly a 49/51 deal for me. With the 49 percent being in my favor.
This blog is directly being written after my few weeks in 11th, and my next blog won’t be out anytime soon, as it happens to be a long and meaningful one.
So after 11th grade started, the main part was where you get to know subjects which are pretty cool. The subjects are pretty time consuming to divert you from thinking about anything else.
So let’s start off with Accounts, it’s not exactly my favorite subject, but it technically becomes due to the teacher we have. She definitely has a funny accent and slang which makes it hard for people in my class to not laugh, and her method of asking what job our parents do and assuming fathers are housewives does crack you up. But we need to make sure we don’t laugh or she’ll genuinely get pretty mad and call us “rascals”.
I got pretty decent marks in my first unit test, but I’ll never have the guts to tell her that it was all thanks to this Indian YouTuber who teaches accounts, guess I’ll keep it a secret.
Second, we have Economics, and literally today, the subject decided to introduce maths into our simple, humble and peasant-aspiring lives. Now honestly it’s really simple, but then a bit annoying since that’s the reason I took Commerce with Entrepreneurship.
Next up is the teacher, she is quite strict, but when it’s her mood to be fun, then it’s fun. So technically some people may refer to it as a moody behavior, but I obviously can’t tell it to anyone’s face.
I won’t be talking about all the subjects, but I’ll definitely touch English. For English, we have the most laid-back teacher, she has a genuine understanding and compassion towards those who end up falling asleep while she’s reading the lessons and herself acknowledges the chapters are boring, which leaves less disparities when it comes to teaching, but she does look like she’s tired of life. Also she’ll be reading this blog, so I’ll let her know I did not filter the content out.
When it comes to the new classmates, it’s the most weirdest batch I could’ve ever experienced. There’s this stuck up kid who claims he can read my mind by my body language, which, by the way doesn’t make sense.
That dude started to claim I’m depressed due to my friends, but it was just me lying on the bench, thumping it from below to hear the beat. He definitely got the wrong idea, but I guess the aim was somewhat vague.
We have a few excellent performing students in our class, and they’re pretty good, and it seems like they’re pretty friendly. They certainly seem to be enjoying my company, but I can’t exactly comply with that fact yet.
It all comes down to me saying that right now, I’m honestly 49 percent satisfied with how my life is going in 11th, and I don’t think it’ll ever push further due to these times, and I also keep wondering if this is how destiny wanted to play it, but I’ll never know.
It’s fun, alright? I’ll admit it, shout out to accountancy ma’am once again. But when it comes to my social circle and my ability to socialize, it has taken a new low, and lack of interest among my friends towards me doesn’t help either. I guess I’ll have to depend on music, art and writing to get through this year. Because for all I know, I can get through anything.
Also yeah I’m alive, I’m busy with a lot of other cool stuff for this year. Hoping I can announce them soon.
Comments
Post a Comment