ye.

 If you love Ye, you love yourself.

From making beats for artists, to making groundbreaking and influential albums, to hating the Jew- jewelry, since, he never wore any! Any much, any that I know of.

It’s crazy to admit that only two songs have made me cry, Stan and Ghost Town. Ghost town was about a few weeks ago, and that’s why I decided to write this blog.

There are two types of songs that can make you cry, either ones which help you resonate with what you might be going through or a song which gives you hope.

“Ghost Town” does both.

It talks about how much one has tried to make someone love him, but no matter how hard he tried, it always felt as if the person was pushed further from him. The emphasis wouldn’t have been possible without PARTYNEXTDOOR’s deep yet beautiful and powerful voice. 

Then we get into Ye’s verse, which takes a complete turn, his voice is filled with hope, it just shows me that there’s still a way to get through this, and that acceptance and time is required to fight the feeling of this ordeal.

Ye teaches you to be confident, he brings out things you might never tell to, well, even your loved ones because of how much it may affect them and your privatized mind.

I’ll agree that in the past few days, I might’ve been trying to belong and grow conversations with people so much that I never realized that one may even strain the conversation through this way, this was one of the times where I almost decided to give up on even trying this hard to improve the social life with someone I would like to talk to, but Ye reminded me that some day, all of this is going to be behind me and I’ll probably be somewhere better, a better position. I’m thankful to him.

Ye taught me self-acceptance, he bought me back from my subconscious mind, he stopped me from being a try-hard and learning to be casual, and letting things happen naturally, he taught me to be fun again, and enjoy instead of thinking too much about all the what-ifs. 

This is a promise to everyone reading this. I’ll never let my overthought thoughts reach me. Maybe this is too assuring, but I guess I can say I’ll try my best.

For ending this short blog, I’ll be saying something that sums me and my idols up. I have chosen to follow the paths of multiple idols, and they are different people, but the thing is, I can’t do that. I can’t be three different people. I can’t be Ye, Eminem or Araki. I can only be Ankit.

And there are two ways how you can go by this approach, you’ll either be the most unique person ever or the most distorted person ever. For me, I feel like I fall somewhere right in the middle.

I’ll agree, I’ve done both, pretty and petty things in my life. But I’m sure everyone would like to know what would’ve happened if I hadn’t done either of them…

I guess we’ll never know.

I was confused, I did not know how should I proceed with this blog because of how it stands as a blog for both the artist and a song. But I guess this was the only way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy