The School Bus Rides.
Alright. Finally, a “slice of life” blog.
I’m sure almost everyone must’ve travelled in a school bus at-least once. Sorry if you’re home-schooled.
So bus rides are one crazy thing. It’s suffice to say the people you travel with will make a difference, and the new students in my bus this year are one hell of a kind.
Let’s start with this one philosophical and out-of-the-blue kid. Let’s call him the dog-bender. Now the reason I’ve given him that nickname is because of how much of a one-sided relationship he has with the dogs in his neighborhood, he even feeds them, which is pretty cool.
Now you must be wondering, “what’s weird about this person?”
Well. It’s some of the things he says.
I remember once this kid said “love is for failures”, and before you think there’s nothing weird about it, he’s a 7th grader. I wonder who broke his heart that he had to adapt to such dark philosophy.
He also has a very self-serving pattern. So basically, whenever this kid brings something healthy like fruits or vegetables, he offers it to the whole bus, he even shouts what he brought, as if offering a bid. But whenever he brings something that he likes, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him offer that to someone, on the contrary, I’m pretty sure he rejects anyone who asks for his food at that time.
Also, he uses vocabulary that you usually wouldn’t hear in your ubiquitous life.
First, I thought he probably reads a lot. Then I understood that he basically asks questions that other people have already asked in r/AskReddit.
Now there’s this another 9th grader in my bus. I don’t think I need to give a name to a 9th grader to justify their habits. Anyways, so this guy apparently likes a 1st grader.
I don’t think I need to go any further to describe the act.
I don’t want my blog to get banned or something.
There are two seniors in our bus, they’re both 12th graders. They’re both girls. We do talk to them at times, they’re pretty cool and all, but they’re also up-to some weird things at times.
First of all, they’re exactly like the cliche high-school girls you see in Disney TV shows. They keep talking and discussing boys most of the time, and for some reason, they laugh at the slightest of my jokes.
At this point, I don’t even know if my jokes are funny or not. I can say three random and unrelated words and they’d still laugh at it.
There are a lot of other people as well, but I’ll take a minute to address all the 10th graders. All of them are sane, and surprisingly don’t waste their time fooling around, and they surprisingly seem more mature than the seniors we have in our bus. No offense, but yeah.
There’s only one other 11th grader in my bus. He’s cool and all but bro thinks he’s the main character of a movie. He’s the only person I can talk to properly in my bus, but damn. So basically, he thinks everyone is watching him all the time, but that’s not true, we’re way too busy with our own lives, I don’t want to break his delusion though, so I’ll let it pass.
Alright. They were basically all the people that I have to ride with on my way to and from school everyday. Also, this is just a humorous account of how they all are, but they’re all fun people and it’s always fun to be around different type of people, to get to know their perspective about things that are happening around them is pretty cool and entertaining.
And despite how sacrilegious the students in my bus are, without them, this blog wouldn’t have been possible.
No literally, I’m running out of ideas for my blog.
And I’m sure that 9th grader kid who likes the first grader is just being sarcastic. Atleast, I hope so.
Yeah, we’ve reached the part where I end the blog.
Comments
Post a Comment