The Art Of Speaking When No One Wants To Listen.
In 2 days, it'll officially be one year since I've started this blog.
I shared this at the very start with one of my friends and she liked it, that was a good sign to continue. The crazy thing is, i never really did this for anyone, but just to be able to express who I am and my thoughts on things.
My interests are very vivid and different from my friend groups, i can't guarantee what I talk with them will always be liked or not, which always made me want to come up with a solution to say things I'd like to say without wondering if anyone will listen.
No, making online friends is the worst idea ever. Half of them are depressed and the other half are usually people whose identity is very similar to that of the word "pedometer".
So, i started this blog. I've always been conscious about whether or not am I good at starting conversations, or if the other person is even interested in talking to me, not many people initiate conversations with me so I'm really thankful to the ones who do. I've wanted a space where I can say anything and everything and others not being able to criticize me for it.
I don't blame my friends for not being interested in the same things that I'm interested in. It's cool to have them around as it's cool to see what's happening in the communities they're interested in.
I want to thank some very few friends who've read most of the blogs I've written, from first to last, and have reached out to me regarding it. I could drop names but I'm sure they know who they are. I'm extremely grateful for that.
At the start, i had set out to decide a niche for my blog. I don't remember what I decided on, but this is the most versatile project of mine. Some blogs were emotional and based on my values, some were about my views on contraversial topics, some were just my attempts to express the humorous anecdotes from my daily life and experiences in general.
I don't know if speaking too much, or speaking things that don't make sense is a bad thing. But if I'm speaking about random things, making stupid jokes and throwing sarcasm, That's because I'm comfortable talking with the person. But it's very possible for people to tell you off, be annoyed or not be okay with everything you say, and that would make me extremely sad. But this blog doesn't tell me that.
This paragraph reminded me of Anne Frank's saying, that the pages of a diary are better than people, i don't remember the full phrase because the diary in itself was too boring.
Although my blogs are clearly better than her diary. Her Diary didn't have much humour or plot twists. Even Diary Of A Wimpy Kid was better.
Although this blog originally started for my improvement in writing, I learnt a lot of things along the way. It's cool to evolve into someone who can be expressive. That's why this blog is really just an Art of speaking whilst having no guarantee that anyone might even be listening.
My point is, everyone should try to write. It's just fun and one of the best learning experiences ever. Not many people read my blog, but i appreciate the ones who do, and it's just their remarks that makes me feel confident about myself. Which is a great thing.
I don't know how to end this blog. I was just thinking and questioning if I'm good at conversations or not. I realized that played a major role in why I started this blog and also realised that it's been one year since I've started writing.
No I'm not going to be saying "Thank You". I mean, I'm the one writing.
Comments
Post a Comment