The Most Disastrous Exam I've Ever Given.

 8th of March, 2024. The day of my entrepreneurship exam. I will remember this day.

I won, but at what cost?

Let's start with the holidays, we got two days of preparatory leaves and I treated them like national holidays. I started taking the preparation seriously only ONE day before my exam.

This is what resulted in me not being able to focus on some of the very specific things. So I answered the 5 markers like 4 markers, 3 markers like 2 markers, 2 markers like 1 markers.

And 1 markers, yeah they're one markers. I still studied, okay?

There was one question, where they asked me "who was the founder of Grahmeen bank?"

And I did NOT know the answer. Although, I knew it was a muslim. Due to this assumption, every guess I had in my head was a stereotypical name. 

So i wrote "Firoz Shah" since that's the one name which was invigorating to me and the only name that kept coming back to me.

So i wrote that.

After the exam was over, i came to know that the answer was "Muhammed Yunus".

So if the correct answer was something else, who is Firoz Shah?

Well, when i came home, i decided to search it up.

Turns out, Firoz Shah Tughlaq was the sultanate of Delhi who died in 1388.

Then there was this Five marker, and in the annual exam, every mark matters. But I did not know ANYthing about the question at all.

The question was, "in terms of financial resources, what must an entrepreneur work out on?"

And I remembered this vaguely from my business studies exam, but i knew that wasn't going to fetch me enough marks. So i decided to question the exam.

This was my answer - this is a logical question, but in today's society, instead of asking "what must the entrepreneur work out on", we should ask "does the entrepreneur deserve the funds?"

In today's generation, where the media provides exposure to every startup and enterprise, funds are quite easy to acquire.

The struggle is not real.

This leads to many enterprises not commiting to the promise they've made. Google has killed 282 projects as of now, which has caused distrust between consumers and the larger tech firms (source: killedbygoogle.com)

- Yes I mentioned the source in the exam. I don't want ma'am to think I'm writing a fictional story.

Anyways, then i continued -

But as a student of this country, and a person who's under the influence of the education system. I'll answer this question anyways. 

There are two types of finances, owner's funds and borrowed funds. Which can be shares, debentures, debt, etc.

But we mustn't miss the point. We must make sure our funds make an impact on the market and how it works.

There's no use of multiple enterprises if they're trying to solve the same issue.

- that was my answer to a 5 marker.

Now, i know very well I'm not going to any marks for the paper. Worse, i could even be called out for acting nonsensical in an annual exam. They may even accuse me of taking the exam lightly.

In my defense though, i think i answered the other questions well enough. 

Although, I want some of the good youtubers like Rajat Arora or Parag Gupta to cover entrepreneurship as well. Since it's heavily theory based and it's hard to keep reading similar things again and again.

The YouTuber which i watched - I'm not going to mention his name - was quite unpleasant to watch.

In this one video, there was a lot of disturbance being created by what sounded like noise being created due to the use of a bathroom broom. It's a broom which helps clean the bathroom, it's made out of a collection of sticks and many households still use it. (For all the privileged kids who have only seen a squeejee)

And I kept hearing this noise again and again in the background of his video. He finally addressed it and said it's due to "construction".

I know very well that wasn't construction.

I was also very scared of following his later videos, because kids started calling him out in his comment section and told him to "teach in a better way" and "sir please teach properly".

So after four chapters, i decided to study the rest on my own.

That's it, that's the blog. I fear the outcomes of this Exam. Let's see what happens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paradox Of Dhurandhar

O' Romeo - About The Animalification Of Movies

Artificial Intimacy